Wednesday, February 24, 2010

the Sweetest thing...

as you all may know, Rocco is my baby boy. he is kind, loving, caring, considerate, and sweet. sure he has his moments when he cries and complains but what kid doesn't. just now i was sitting downstairs drinking my coffee watching rachel ray on how to de-clutter your house and well first of all i am glad i'm not cluttered and have no de- cluttering to do...but besides that, rocco comes down stairs, immediately gets my attention with his soft cute little voice. he asks me if he can have the candy from gabi and gracies birthday party. i say sure if i can have a hug first. so he comes and gives me a big warm hug and i start to get emotional(inside) because he really truly and honestly is the best little boy ever. he is always so willing to be affectionate and i am so taken back by it (in a good way). not a day goes by that i don't wish i could freeze the time, that he could stay this sweet and innocent for eternity, that i can carry him in my arms forever, because (and i am crying ..of course) i love him so much and i am so sad for the day that he gets so big that i cant carry him, or convince him to hug me for a piece of candy, or just cuddle him and kiss his rosy cheeks when ever my heart desires or listen to him call me from my big oversized bed saying "mommy i want breakfast", or watching him rub his big chocolate chip brown eyes that are still so sleepy...i want these moments to last forever! 
there are times when being a mom really makes you realize how precious your babies are and i cant even imagine life any other way. my life is so content and complete being a mother and bowing down to my kids, i want to do everything for them, no matter what it is.  i know some people may have different opinions but as long as i can i will..take care of my babes and make their lives the best they can be. 
the point of this particular blog was to just express how much i adore my rocco and sometimes it is so much better to actually write down your feelings then to just think them, sure thinking them is fine but as soon as i was taken back by rocco being "the sweetest thing" right away i had to get my feelings down and let the world know just how happy i am!
rocco...mommy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment